Brother Kepler Disc 2018 runkosetti
Varastossa | Toimitusaika: 1-3 vrk
Postipaketti (Postit ja automaatit) 0,00 €
Brother Cycles Kepler Disc
Disc brake version of our all-purpose, all-road steel adventure frame.
Designed to take on whatever challenge is thrown at it – whether that’s thrashing along gravel trails, a weekend bike-packing trip or even a full blown transcontinental tour.
Kepler can run up to 42c tyres when you need that extra grip, however it’s equally happy running slicks when you want to keep up with the roadies.
And of course it’s fully equipped to fit front and rear panniers if you’re loading up for a longer trip.
It features laser cut disc dropouts, s-shaped chainstays and a unicrown steel fork. The double butted chromoly tubing makes for a tough yet lightweight ride which will keep going for years to come.
- Tubing: 4130 Chromoly steel - double-butted main triangle
- Brake compatibility: Disc brake only - 160mm max rotor size
- Dropouts: Vertical 135mm O.L.D rear dropouts
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat clamp diameter: 30mm (included)
- Headset: 1 1/8˝ threadless steerer/headset (not included)
- Front derailleur clamp diameter: 28.6 mm
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm bottom bracket - ISO threaded
- Maximum tyre clearance: 700c x 42mm
- Fork: 4130 Chromoly unicrown fork - disc only
- Frame weight: 54cm = 2.1kg
- Fork: Uncut = 1.1kg
Tälle tuotteelle ei ole vielä annettu arvosteluita.