Ritchey Swiss Cross Disc runkosetti
Vain 1 kpl jäljellä
Matkahuolto Bussipaketti 0,00 €
- Rengastilaa riittävästi 'crossiin
- Rungossa kahdelle pullotelineelle paikat.
- EI lokarikiinnikkeitä
Many Ritchey-sponsored mountain bike champions were also cyclocross champions—Thomas Frischknecht, Henrik Djernis and Ruthie Matthes, to name a few. And though they were paid to race Ritchey mountain bikes, they often wanted a Ritchey cyclocross bike to race in the winter.
This ultimately resulted in another iconic Ritchey model—the Swiss Cross. The Swiss Cross Disc blends this Cyclocross racing heritage with up-to-date geometry and tubing. And as always, the sweet, perfectly balanced ride that Ritchey is known for.
Started with the same forged-and-machined integrated head tube design found on the P-29er—80 grams lighter than a standard 1-1/8” head tube and just as strong—a design which also provides much-needed shouldering room at the head tube.
Tubing is an all-new triple-butted, heat treated steel designed to Tom's specifications for a classically lightweight, compliant yet tough-as-nails frame. Geometry has been updated to reflect what 'cross riders want: race-ready handling and responsiveness that's still versatile enough to serve as a capable all-around rough road/trail bike.
Tire clearance? Plenty. The Swiss Cross Disc is designed with 'cross racing in mind, after all. But with two bottle cage mounts, the Swiss Cross is perfect for long mixed rides in the off-season.
- Handmade to Tom Ritchey's exacting standards
- Updated modern sloping top tube Cyclocross geometry
- Sizes 49, 51, 53, 55, 57 and 59cm
- Heat treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic II™ CrMo steel tubing throughout
- Forged and machined head tube with integrated cups for use with drop-in headsets – lighter and stronger than a standard head tube
- Straight carbon steer tube with optimized layup for stiffness under braking forces without excessive harshness
- Ritchey WCS Carbon disc cross fork, painted to match
- Full-length housing stops for use with cable or hydraulic brakes
- Front: 140/160mm rotor compatible; Rear: 160mm rotor compatibility
- Post mount - rotor size: 160mm
- Ritchey socket dropouts
- 135mm rear spacing
- Room for tires up to 38c tires
- Ritchey WCS headset included
- Weight: 1960g / 4.32 lbs (55cm, frame only)
Tälle tuotteelle ei ole vielä annettu arvosteluita.