Ritchey Swiss Cross V2 runkosetti
Ei varastossa, kysy saatavuus alta
Postipaketti (Postit ja automaatit) 0,00 €
Tilapäisesti loppu. Anna sähköpostiosoitteesi niin kerromme sinulle kun tuotetta on taas saatavilla.
The first iteration of the Swiss Cross was a no-holds-barred race machine designed for one thing: ripping through dirt like no other.
Captained to numerous victories under Frischi, the Swiss Cross went on to become one of the most revered frames of the Ritchey offering.
Twenty-five years later, the Swiss Cross is still a staple of the Ritchey fleet - now featuring modern standards such as 12mm thru-axles, flat-mount brakes, and higher-volume tire clearance. Yet one thing has remained unchanged: it is still a no-holds-barred race-ready dirt ripper. Whether it's leading the charge on bell lap or ticking off the grueling miles of a gravel grinder, the new Swiss Cross is more than capable of tackling it all.
- Handmade to Tom Ritchey's exacting standards
- Updated modern sloping top tube Cyclocross geometry
- Sizes XS-XXL
- Heat treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic II™ CrMo steel tubing throughout
- Forged and machined head tube with integrated cups for use with drop-in headsets – lighter and stronger than a standard head tube
- Straight carbon steer tube with optimized layup for stiffness under braking forces without excessive harshness
- Ritchey WCS monocoque fravel thru-axle fork, painted to match
- Full-length housing stops for use with cable or hydraulic brakes
- Front: 140/160mm rotor compatible; Rear: 140mm rotor compatibility
- Flat mount disc caliper compatibility
- Ritchey forged 12mm thru-axle rear dropouts; 12mm thru-axle front
- 142mm rear spacing
- Room for tires up to 40c (depending on tire and rim manufacturer)
- Includes: frame / fork / WCS headset / axles
- 28.6 front derailleur clamp (Caution: Front derailleur clamp MAX torque of 2.5Nm)
Weight: 2.49kg / 5.49 lbs (large – Frame: 1965g + Fork: 447g + Axles: 78g)
Tälle tuotteelle ei ole vielä annettu arvosteluita.