Ritchey Zeta WCS Disc kiekkosetti
Vain 1 kpl jäljellä
Matkahuolto Bussipaketti 0,00 €
O.L.D. 100 ja 135 mm
The do-everything aluminum race wheel is wider, lighter and stiffer than ever—and now available in a tubeless disc brake version.
Tom Ritchey believes in high quality aluminum road wheels—they offer incredible performance and durability that's hard to beat at any price. The critically acclaimed Zeta is completely redesigned to be wider, lighter and laterally stiffer, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces.
New dedicated disc brake version features new two-piece forged hubs and disc-only OCR rim extrusion.
The Zeta Disc wheels feature new forged and machined Phantom disc hubs, and the disc-specific, tubeless Zeta OCR™ rims are light, stiff and wide. Forged, machined and staggered hub flange increases spoke bracing angle and builds a stronger, lighter wheel.
- Rims: WCS Zeta Tubeless OCR
- Proprietary Ritchey extrusion balances ride quality and aerodynamics
- Rear OCR® (Off Center Rim) design reduces wheel dish to balance spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- Hubs: WCS Disc w/9mm standard QR
- Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8 DB
- Nipples: Brass
- Build: 24/2x
- Freehub: alloy
- Centerlock compatible
- BB black finish
- Convertible between standard QR and thru-axle (F: 12 or 15mm)
- Freehub options: Shimano or SRAM XD
- 735g front
Tälle tuotteelle ei ole vielä annettu arvosteluita.